This week’s challenge is an exercise in editing. Sometimes it can be easy to rely on a music track or a sound effect to deliver emotion and meaning into your scene. But the skill to tell your story with visuals alone is one that has to be practiced and honed.
This Weekend’s Challenge Guidelines:
- Theme: Cliffhanger. Tell a story, pull the audience in, and then leave ‘em hanging.
- Must include at least one wide shot, a close-up, and an insert.
- Silence: No music. No sound effects.
- Edit your video down to two minutes or less.
- Once uploaded to your video streaming service of choice, post a link to it here:
To be eligible for a feature in the next challenge video, submit by Wednesday, Sept. 12th.
We encourage you to participate in this challenge at anytime, though!