This week’s challenge involves the use of audio cues to enhance your story. A romance scene can easily be an awkward type of scene to film. But it can also be the most fun. Show us the love.
This Weekend’s Challenge Guidelines:
- Theme: Romance. Maybe some candles, a little Gaussian blur, perhaps a flower or two? (keep it safe for work, though)
- Audio: You must somehow use the three included audio clips. In part or in whole. So long as all three are included in someway.
Download the audio clips
- You must avoid the use of the phrase “I love you.” There are many other ways to say it without actually saying it. Perhaps visually?
- Edit your video down to two minutes or less.
- Once uploaded to your video streaming service of choice, post a link to it here: filmpunch.org/forums/topic/challenge6/
To be eligible for a feature in the next challenge video, submit by Wednesday, Sept. 26th.
We encourage you to participate in this challenge at anytime, though!