Affordable Camera sites

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Dalton Morrison on July 18, 2012 at 3:31 pm

I can’t for the life of me recall the website that Olan Rogers gave me for quality products at an affordable price. I would love to upgrade (I use a Kodak Zi8 camera and no external mic). I’m not ready to break the bank, as I know that I can make quality videos with low quality products/hard work. I’m also in the market for a new computer (I have an Acer from 2005). My computer, while it’s been a creative output of mine for years, has reached a point where it will no longer render my work. Very frustrating. Any thoughts or suggestions?

O'Ryan McEntire on July 19, 2012 at 1:21 pm

New Egg has always been my source for Computer stuff. The reviews there are invaluable for comparing and getting to know the stuff before you buy anything.

Amazon and, to a lesser more risky degree, Ebay are both decent places to shop for a camera if you know what your looking for.

Phlume on July 24, 2012 at 9:05 am

a great prosumer site is http://www.bhphotovideo.com/ I bought a lot of my stereo equipment from them. they are great and know their stuff…plus their catalog (yup… they are still around in paper form) ROCKS!

Dalton Morrison on July 30, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Ralph, that was the site Olan recommended me! Thanks for bringing it back my way! O’Ryan, I will visit New Egg soon!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.