clothing 80's

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Dylan Jones on June 5, 2012 at 6:42 am

i am working on a video that takes place in the 80′s is there anyplace that i can go that has 80′s clothing. Just putting 80′s styles would help as well :D also if you know the specific year in the 80′s that something was in style, would be great.

Zdenek Ruzicka on June 5, 2012 at 8:23 am

Hi Dylan,

after reading your post my imagination instantly popped in and all I could see was a guy sitting on stairs playing with Rubik’s Cube and a girl in leggings trying to complete Pac-Man level :D

Good luck with your project!

Steve

Nic Crocker on June 30, 2012 at 3:45 am

Ebay and thrift stores, problem is that that type of clothing has become increasingly popular in the last few years so before people thought, “Ew look at this tacky 80s jacket.” now they think, “look at this sweet 80s jacket!” Annoying, but thats what happens!

Phlume on August 20, 2012 at 8:50 am

I loved the 80′s! The films were great–cheesy synth rock and love ballad filed dramas, the epic “get your sh*t done during a song” sequences in the comedies and the wardrobe to boot. Big hair, neon, jean jackets, bright white sneakers, t-shirts tucked in, parachute pants, headbands, it was all classic! lemme know if you need any ideas…not that I’m a wardrobe expert…more like a dude who lived in the 80′s

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.