Fallen Nation: Original Series

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Matthew Pryor on July 22, 2013 at 10:50 pm

Hello Everyone, my name is Matthew Pryor, I am 15 years old. I have just recently started to work on a project for film making, though i have been wanting to since i was 10. I had a previous post on this website about the show, except i have changed the name, and a few other small things, i will be rewriting it with a few changes to the script. The name of my project is called Fallen Nation.

About Fallen Nation:
Fallen Nation takes place in the year of 2014 with America on the verge of a total Economic collapse, and the start of the second great depression. Riots have broken out in the streets of multiple cities, others going bankrupt. The government has broken. One man came to power, a man that few have seen face to face, a man who promises the people true freedom. A man who is nothing more than a tyrant, who has deceived the people, and wishes to destroy America, slowly. Though many follow him believing the lies he gave to them, there are some who resist. Rebels, people who are fighting for the United States of America, people who will stop at nothing to ensure that their families, their friends, and their freedom are untouched by the tyrant that has risen to power.

Matthew Pryor on July 23, 2013 at 11:36 am

Hello again everyone! I wanted to post this for anyone who want to read the opening to the very first episode.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/my7ifnw5ow6f8zk/Fallen%20Nation%20Episode%201.pdf

Caleb Davies on September 20, 2013 at 3:49 pm

I like the plot idea! Rebellion is always a good place to start.

Matthew Pryor on September 20, 2013 at 3:57 pm

Hey, thanks for the response! i was starting to think no one was going to answer. but thanks again for answering! :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.