Feature Requests?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
Andy Ainsworth on May 8, 2012 at 4:30 pm

@Josiah, yes, yes, and YES! We would love to open things up like that (moderated, of course), but it’s definitely a possibility. It’s a community, right? We just want to be careful that it doesn’t become a Tumblr-esque cesspool (which I don’t think it will). We’ll make sure the necessary precautions are taken. And we’ll keep you posted in that regard.

Jimmy Gray on May 10, 2012 at 2:00 am

Suggestion: another section in the forums for a classifieds section, if people are looking for or looking to get rid of some gear. especially if people are looking for gear, since there might be someone who knows where to get it cheap, comes across it on craigslist, or whatever…

Dylan Jones on May 12, 2012 at 8:49 pm

There are some questions I have related to film that don’t go into any category, for example how to find freelance work, and how to get your first freelance job… Loving the site so far :D

O'Ryan McEntire on May 12, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Hey Dylan, Those are good questions. We shall discuss it at the next Council of Elders and figure out a solution.

Dylan Jones on May 15, 2012 at 10:13 pm

ok so i know how to edit a comment but how do you edit your post?

O'Ryan McEntire on May 15, 2012 at 11:17 pm

It should let you edit your forum posts for 5 minutes after. Are you not seeing an edit link at all on your post?

Dylan Jones on May 16, 2012 at 12:35 am

Oh, only five minutes; then that’s why.

Duch on May 22, 2012 at 2:21 pm

I’d appreciate it if you guys would allow comment deleting when posting on videos via filmpunch, I made the mistake on double posting on “Bat Eyes”.

*Typing the comment
*Clicking submit twice
*Leads me to another page
*Goes back
*Types comment again on the empty box
*Submit*

Double post..

O'Ryan McEntire on May 22, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Thanks for the feed back, Duch.
That’s something we will look into in the future. For right now If we see double posts we will remove the dup. No worries it happens to all of us. We look at all of the comments so we will catch it.

I’m going to look into disabling the comment button after the first click so you can’t double post.

Jonathan Shank on June 9, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Notifications when someone replies to a comment of yours.

Jonathan Shank on June 9, 2012 at 3:32 pm

Editing/Deleting comments if you made a mistake.

Jonathon Keeler on July 24, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Could you upload your videos on youtube as well as on vimeo, vimeo videos take forever to load on my computer but youtube vids dont.

Mark DeMaria on August 12, 2012 at 7:44 pm

A forum button that will list recent posts in chronological order. Or at least have a quick-view of the most recent post in each forum category (What thread, who posted, how long ago) so that people can quickly look at the most “alive” threads instead of tediously clicking through each one.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.