Film Punch is an exemplar website

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ben on November 22, 2012 at 4:48 pm

I hope you don’t mind if I’m not really submitting a bug report, but I thought I would complement the quality of this site. I guess you don’t have much to say about my thoughts, but I’m letting you know that I think Film Punch sets a good example for aspiring community website founders. That’s all I have to say, really. Unless I compared you to other communities to show why you are exemplar, there’s not much to say about your quality. This place is perfect. I’m sure you understand why I’m saying this i.e. no advertisement philosophy, simple and coherent layout, beautiful visual appearance, a wonderful community, lots of great content and tons of resources (… this list of complements extends virtually infinitely).

I congratulate you on making the web so much of a better place!

O'Ryan McEntire on November 26, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Hey, thanks Ben!
That means a lot! It’s always nice to hear nice things on something that you’ve spent so much time on. We have a bunch of things in the works. I’m sure it will only add to the value of Filmpunch!

P.S. We value your thoughts. That’s part of why we think FP is so special. So keep being you, and keep creating!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.