Green Screens for beginners

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Matthew Pryor on May 4, 2013 at 1:32 am

Hello guys, i am new to film making, and though i have not yet made any films… i am currently working on a project (Somewhat like a show.) for YouTube. So far i have written the first episode but i was at some point or another in the show planning on doing a scene that would no doubt require having a green screen. I do not have to have this scene the get the point across but i wanted to know if any of you think i should wait till i have some more experience in film making before i use a green screen. So if you could let me know what you think then that would be great! thanks guys! :D

J.J. Petty on May 7, 2013 at 11:08 pm

Personally, my philosophy is that you are never at a stage where you “can’t” (or “shouldn’t”) do something. Until you try things out, you’ll never truly learn how to do things “your” way. Now, if it’s a matter of not having the materials, it’s up to you to decide whether or not going out and getting them is worth the coin.

PS
Green blankets work just as well with a little tinkering…

Matthew Pryor on May 7, 2013 at 11:38 pm

ok, thanks! :) right now since im still at an early stage of it i wont be using any soon, but at a later point i might. So thanks for the feedback! :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.