Huge Epic Awesome Sci-Fi Battle of the Pellenor Fields Worthy Battle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Jonathon Keeler on June 13, 2012 at 1:04 pm

Hey!
I am working on a sci-fi project right now and am wondering how to pull of a Huge Epic Awesome Sci-Fi Battle of the Pellenor Fields Worthy Battle. This would be for wide shots with a lot of people fighting. Should I do this digitally? If so how? Could I clone twenty people fighting, and making them look like a lot of people? I don’t want to spend much money because my budget for this piece is very little. Please help me.
Thank You!

Jonathon Keeler on June 14, 2012 at 7:12 pm

I also have a greenscreen so if I could pull off the effect with that some how, please let me know!

Nic Crocker on June 30, 2012 at 4:09 am

Green screen the whole thing if its a futuristic like sci fi movie. Also find somewhere to get 3d backgrounds or make your own using blender or 3ds max. Google images works to with some creativity. As far as copying a person 20 times goes, i would film the same person 20 times in 20 different outfits and try and use make up to make them look different. then in editing position them around to make it look like a bunch of people! This is the kind of task that requires some after effects skill so if that is not you area of expertise then try some smaller goals first. The first time i green screened i just put everyone on a static stary backgrounds because i just wanted to get the feel of how to key properly. Practice and build up to something like this, if you have done this many times before, there’s probably not much you can be told which you did not already know!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.