Inspired: Lets do Business

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Gunner Willis on July 5, 2012 at 7:40 pm

I love this website, let alone the idea behind it. A community of filmmakers, working together to perfect each others craft. Now after I heard what the guys were doing, helping out Olan, I was inspired. So please, tell me what you guys are working on, where you live or are hoping to film. We can help each other on upcoming projects, or possibly even work together in person who knows! I just think we can multiply our knowledge and growth if we would work together on projects just like the big guys in charge are doing. If this is a community, then lets show it. No greediness, no personal agendas, just love for the art. So if your interested tell me what you got goin on, what kind of things you’d like to do, even right down your strengths. “Oh you got an eye for plot and dialogue, but don’t have feet grounded in special effects? Lemme show ya a guy.” Lets bring this place to full potential, lets bring ideas and talents together, Lets do business.

Gunner Willis on July 5, 2012 at 7:47 pm

I meant love for the art haha

Jonathon Keeler on July 24, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Hear Hear!

O'Ryan McEntire on July 25, 2012 at 12:11 pm

I like your direction!

We are actually working on a few ideas to try and facilitate stuff like this better! We want FP to be a place where it’s easy to find others to collaborate with. That way when you have a project and you feel like you need some help, you know where to turn to!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.